SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Over 2,000 Avista customers lost power in Spokane Valley Tuesday afternoon. The outage was restored later that day.
According to Avista’s outage map, the outage was caused by equipment failure. .
- Police set up perimeter searching for wanted suspect in Spokane Valley
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing
- SPD investigating drive-by shooting near Chelan and Ash
- City of Spokane public pools are closing for the summer soon
- Facebook, Instagram delete controversial figure James Allsup's accounts