EPHRATA, Wash. - One person was killed in a four-car crash eight miles south of Ephrata Friday evening.
Washington State Patrol Trooper John Bryant said Highway 17 near milepost 60 is fully blocked with no estimated time for reopening.
#BREAKING: 4 CAR (1 FATALITY) COLLISION N17 MP60 GRANT COUNTY - 8 MILES SOUTH OF EPHRATA. ROADWAY IS FULLY BLOCKED. UNKNOWN ETA FOR REOPENING. 1 BEING LIFE FLIGHTED. PLEASE USE ALTERNATE ROUTES. pic.twitter.com/PkW0dHVHVp— Trooper John Bryant (@wspd6pio) March 22, 2019
Bryant said one person was being life-flighted from the crash.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- EWU senior performs on stage with Carrie Underwood at Spokane Arena
- Saranac Art presents its galleries for the month of June
- Working 4 You: The cost of child care in Spokane County
- Investigation continues in 5th Avenue Court apartment shooting
- Anti-abortion activists to rally outside of Spokane Planned Parenthood
- Eastern Idaho boy dies in backyard explosion