SPOKANE, Wash. - One lane of Glenrose/31st was shut down in southeast Spokane Tuesday afternoon while fire crews worked to extricate one person from an SUV that crashed into a fence.
Spokane Fire District 8 tweeted photos showing the SUV tipped over on its side. The person was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
This is a developing story.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Leave the rain jacket at home! Nothin' but sunshine expected today
Top stories for your Wednesday morning
- University of Utah students host walkout on anniversary of Lauren McCluskey's death
- Talking about suicide: local expert gives advice on starting the conversation
- Truck drives through barbed wire fence in fatal crash near Medical Lake
- Families can soon get up to 18 weeks of Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Shoshone Co. asks for $22M to build new jail and safety facility to replace old building
- 4 News Now Exclusive: Convicted killer, former deputy Tom Dibartolo on work release