IDAHO - Officers from Coeur d'Alene Police and deputies from Shoshone and Bonners County conducted more than 300 traffic stops on Sept. 13.
According to ISP, the blitz patrol led them to 14 felonies, 80 misdemeanors, and a combined 70 pounds of marijuana, meth, cocaine, and LSD.
Lawmaker accused of underage relationship with ex-student
Breaking the cycle of time: AHCC yoga program helps inmates build skills, find relief
- Idaho voters to decide on historic horse racing terminals in Proposition 1
- WA lawmakers urge resolution of trade dispute, say Moses Lake's REC faces closure
- Spokane Public Schools considers staffing changes to address budget shortfall
- Gorgeous weather ahead as summer changes to fall
- Vice President Pence tentatively scheduled to visit Spokane, campaign for Rep. McMorris Rodgers
- Fire danger in Kootenai County to be lowered