SPOKANE, Wash. - You're invited to come learn about the latest developments of the US 395 North Spokane Corridor mainline project at an open house hosted by the Dept. of Transportation tonight.
DOT staff will be there to answer questions about the project and the final Children of the Sun Trail alignment.
It Monday, Sept. 10 from 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. at the Northeast Community Center, located at 4001 N. Cook St.
More details here.
- Providence, Walgreens team up to bring express care clinics to Spokane
- Historic Coeur d'Alene home makes move across lake
- Daily Evergreen journalists explain compliments, criticisms received since Gesser piece
- Reward offered in case of tagged mural
- Health Alert: Potentially deadly toxin found in Moses Lake
- Road closure planned in Coeur d'Alene