KOOTENAI COUNTY, Idaho - The North Idaho Violent Crimes Task Force is asking the public for any information that would lead to the arrest of Shayne Michael Lopin.
Lopin is wanted on parole violations for his original violation of possession of a controlled substance. The warrant has a full U.S. extradition.
Lopin is a 38-year-old white male, 5 feet 7 inches tall, 160 pounds, with blue eyes and blonde hair. Lopin was last known to be living in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
The North Idaho Violent Crimes Task Force consists of members of the FBI, Idaho State Police, Kootenai County Sheriff's Office, Coeur d'Alene Police Department, Post Falls Police Department, Idaho Department of Correction, and the Bonner County Sheriff’s Office.
If you have information on Lopin or other fugitives being sought for violent crimes, you are asked to call the NIVCTF at (208) 665-4455. The identities of callers will remain confidential and reward money may be available.
- Forum seeks to end child abuse, increase affordable childcare in Spokane
- Spokane firefighter with legacy of protecting firefighters remembered
- Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery provides safe, confidential temporary childcare
- The impacts of child abuse, through the eyes of an officer
- Daycare worker fights for better access to childcare after death of Caiden Henry
- Kxly4 Extreme Team gets to work renovating Project ID