SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane's No-Li Brewhouse is pouring a brand new beer that benefits a great cause.
The Fight Fire Pale Ale is an easy to drink beer with pineapple and melon notes that was dry hopped for a fresh aromatic nose, according to the brewery.
For every pint purchased this month, No-Li will split a three dollar donation between the Northern California Camp Fire Fund and Washington state fire fighters.
They want to raise $5,000 total.
No-Li Brewhouse Marketing and Design manager Bill Powers said this is their way of recognizing the brave work of men and women across the region do every year.
"We're out here drinking beers and there are people out there putting their life on the line fighting fires in Washington and we thought this is a good chance for us to do something good for those people," Powers said.
When you buy a pint of the beer at the brewhouse, you also get to take home the specialty pint glass.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Latest preseason Power 36 rankings have Zags at no. 11, KenPom says no. 9
- Oyster growers abandon push to use controversial insecticide
- Mayoral candidates make their final appeals as election night looms
- SCRAPS is looking for help with food donations
- Judge grants defense more time so Hope murder suspect can undergo psych evaluation
- Your guide to a very Spook-ane Halloween