SPOKANE, Wash. - No-Li Brewhouse is teaming up with Rogers High School and the Hillyard neighborhood to help the school buy new football jerseys.
Starting May 24, No-Li will begin selling 600 limited edition "We Are Spokane" shirts from its brewhouse to help Rogers raise $12,000 for the new jerseys. The shirts will cost $20 each. They will be available through June 7 or until they sell out. No-Li will give 100 percent of the proceeds to Rogers.
"Providing jerseys for the football team is a way to celebrate this community and school," said No-Li team member and Rogers High School alum Ed Tomlinson.
"This neighborhood has worked very hard to excel and grow. And to help them is to showcase their successes and pride. We're really excited to be a part of this."
- Pet owner warns of bridge after dog falls to its death in Manito Park
- Don't let a grinch steal your Christmas: Keep package thieves at bay
- Doctors credit Idaho State Police with saving 2-year-old boy's life
- Watch: ISP Trooper recalls emotional rescue of 2-year-old boy
- Sneaker convention to benefit MLK Jr. Family Outreach Center
- Portion of Monroe Street Bridge, Centennial Trail closes after reported water rescue