SPOKANE, Wash. - Charges will not be filed against a Spokane Police officer involved in a use of force incident back in July, the Spokane County Prosecutor’s Office said on Wednesday.
Officer Kristopher Henderson was placed on administrative leave in July following an incident where the Spokane Police Department said it seemed unnecessary force was used.
According to a release, the incident took place during the pursuit of a suspect who allegedly assaulted a police officer and resisted arrest.
SPD will now continue with the internal affairs investigation.
- Friends of the Library fall book sale starts Wednesday
- Tartar Sauce puts Zip's Drive-In on the map
- Spokane voters to face income tax proposition on November ballot
- New effort to clean up crime in downtown Spokane
- City of Spokane to finish cleaning up storm debris within the week
- Neo-Nazi group posts flyers outside of Spokane church