KENNEWICK, Wash. - Nickelodeon's "Double Dare Live" is on tour and will be making a stop in Kennewick!
The live show will be hosted by original host Mark Summers and his sidekick Robin Russo at the Toyota Center on Wednesday October 23.
Two teams of audience members will compete to win prizes by answering "brain-bending" trivia questions, completing messy challenges and ultimately facing the legendary obstacle course.
"Double Dare" aired on Nickelodeon from 1986 to 1993 and soonafter became "one of the most popular original daily programs on cable television," a news release said. The show made a triumphant return to the network last summer, capturing a large kids' audience while retaining the core adult audience who grew up on the original show.
Tickets go on sale Friday April 5 at 10 a.m. They're available at the Toyota Center box office and ticketmaster.com.
- Man accused of filming women in N. Spokane store changing room
- Inmate who walked away from hospital found, booked into jail
- Missing 75-year-old woman found safe
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing