NEZ PERCE COUNTY, Idaho - This holiday season, the Nez Perce County Sheriff's Office is teaming up with surrounding law enforcement agencies to keep impaired drivers off of the roads.
Starting on December 13 until January 2, Nez Perce County will be increasing the number of Deputies on the road to find impaired drivers.
They are reminding drivers that Idaho law enforcement has zero tolerance for impaired drivers, and if people make the choice to drive impaired, they will face the consequences.
NPCSO advises, “always have a designated driver or get a taxi.”
They want everyone to enjoy this coming holiday season while staying safe and aware.
- Student strangers become friends planning March For Our Lives Spokane
- Suspect on the loose after hours-long standoff
- Jersey Mikes donates all sales to Providence Health Care Foundation
- Body found at Winchester State Park
- Interior Secretary and Spokane Tribe discuss opioid crisis, Grand Coulee Dam compensation
- Wake Up Call to offer puppaccinos on National Puppy Day