NEZ PERCE COUNTY, Idaho - This holiday season, the Nez Perce County Sheriff's Office is teaming up with surrounding law enforcement agencies to keep impaired drivers off of the roads.
Starting on December 13 until January 2, Nez Perce County will be increasing the number of Deputies on the road to find impaired drivers.
They are reminding drivers that Idaho law enforcement has zero tolerance for impaired drivers, and if people make the choice to drive impaired, they will face the consequences.
NPCSO advises, “always have a designated driver or get a taxi.”
They want everyone to enjoy this coming holiday season while staying safe and aware.
- Detectives identify Cenex visitors from around time of sexual assault
- SCRAPS volunteer gets surprise marriage proposal
- Legendary Brazilian musician to play the Fox
- Cheney police find suicidal person dead in vehicle
- Investigators searching social media accounts of suspected Freeman shooter
- GEG sets passenger, cargo records in 2017