NEZ PERCE CO., Idaho - The Nez Perce County Chief Deputy has resigned from his position in order to pursue his business interests.
Chief Deputy Bill Jollymore's last day was Monday. His replacement has not yet been announced.
"Bill brought not only his passion for law enforcement to this office, but also his keen business sense. I appreciate his contribution and we will strive to continue with the plans he formulated while he was with the office," said Sheriff Joe Rodriguez.
Jollymore owns two long-standing businesses in the valley.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Voter Guide: Everything you need to know about the 2019 Spokane Co. general election
- Another sexually violent predator released to Spokane; SPD not notified until months later
- 'Disney on Ice' is returning to Spokane this weekend
- Park Rangers help ramp up security at local parks, pools
- SCRAPS says local elementary school kids severely abused cat
- ‘We're not mascots': Wash. lawyer sues New York company over Yakama-brand cigarettes