NEZ PERCE CO., Idaho - The Nez Perce County Chief Deputy has resigned from his position in order to pursue his business interests.
Chief Deputy Bill Jollymore's last day was Monday. His replacement has not yet been announced.
"Bill brought not only his passion for law enforcement to this office, but also his keen business sense. I appreciate his contribution and we will strive to continue with the plans he formulated while he was with the office," said Sheriff Joe Rodriguez.
Jollymore owns two long-standing businesses in the valley.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- The fight for free parking: Coeur d'Alene city council hears public remarks
- Spokane Fire Chief, union at odds over 'sexy' firefighter calendar on city property
- SPS school board expected to pass $459 million budget following shortfalls
- Spokane ranks in the Top 40 cities for quick vacation getaways
- Family suing City of Spokane over homeless camp
- Spokane awarded $100,000 in grant money for outdoor education