SPOKANE, Wash. - Good morning and TGIF - it is Friday, May 3. Here are some news stories you may have missed while you were sleeping last night.
More than 40,000 people will cycle through the Bloomsday Trade Show today and tomorrow. Read everything you need to know about who will be there and the best time to go.
Have you ever thought about how much time you spend on your phone? Did you know most phones have a feature that will tell you? We're trying out the Screen Time Challenge, and we're inviting you to join us.
Through the middle of May, troopers across the state are doing emphasis patrols making sure every load is safe and secure. Learn more about WSP and checking for unsecured loads HERE.
Do you need volunteer hours? Bloomsday is in need of volunteers to help pass out water and T-shirts.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player
- #happylife: 'School Shoes for Kids' drive makes sure every student has a pair of sneaks
- #happylife: A doctor's warning for parents before booking a sports physical
- Car crashes into jersey barrier along I-90 near Moses Lake
- Two people survive plane crash in Whitman County
- Help find homes for animals in need at this weekend's 'Clear the Shelters' event