Welcome to your Monday. Here are some headlines you may have missed overnight and this weekend:
Have you seen this forecast? It has 60s on it! So long, winter. We won't miss you.
"Within 10 days of this horrific act of terrorism we will have announced reforms which will, I believe, make our community safer," said New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern this morning. Thursday night, 50 people were killed the country's worst ever shooting. Just more than three days later, New Zealand lawmakers have agreed 'in principle' to significantly reform gun laws.
Analysis into what exactly went wrong on Ethiopian Airlines flight 302 continues. Although the black box recorder data has not been released, Ethiopia's transport minister said Sunday it shows "clear similarities" with the Boeing 737 Max 8 that crashed in Indonesia in October. Currently, the majority of airlines across the world have grounded those jets.
Police in Sandpoint want you to keep an eye out for a 26-year-old man who disappeared. More information on Robert Cameron Hegseth Wohali here.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Donations pour in for community without water for nearly two weeks
Spokane NAACP calls for Rep. Matt Shea's resignation
- Donations pour in for community without water for nearly two weeks
- Spokane NAACP calls for Rep. Matt Shea's resignation
- Level 1 Evacuation Notice cancelled for Reservation Field Fire in Stevens County
- Fire engine crashes while responding to a call in Royal City
- Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
- Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel