SPOKANE, Wash. - A new wine bar is set to open in River Park Square this summer.
Whim Wine Bar will replace Red Fox Sports on the main level of the mall.
Owners Kori Henderson and Paul Blacketeer are no strangers to the business. Henderson spent the last three years working in a wine bar, while Blacketeer's expertise is in back-of-house operations.
Henderson said the new wine hangout will feature 30 by-the-glass wines from across the globe, as well as bottle sales for those that want to take their wine home. There will also be a food menu available featuring thin crust pizzas, charcuterie boards and an array of appetizers that are all locally sourced.
Whim Wine Bar is set to open in June and will be open daily starting at noon.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Police investigate Ferris High School threats
- Downtown Spokane shooting threat fueled by negative Google review
- Local coffee business wants 'a latte' of coat donations for kids
- Gonzaga alum Josh Perkins waived from Charlotte Hornets
- The Fall Train Show rolls in to Spokane today
- Last week's storm delays projects on the West Plains