SPOKANE, Wash. - Great Northern University is getting ready to open its doors to the Spokane community.
On November 8, 2017, Moody Bible Institute announced it would close the Spokane campus. It was following this announcement that faculty began planning for the opening of a brand new institution, Great Northern University, in that same area.
The University is currently in the State Approval process, and once approved, will begin recruiting and accepting students.
Great Northern hopes to continue the legacy of Christian Higher Education in the 2018 Fall semester.
The University will hold a fundraiser Friday, June 29. The community is invited to purchase a $100 cheeseburger to support the institution's funding goals.
To learn more about Great Northern as well as ways to donate, visit the University's website.
- Boyds Fire community meeting tonight in Kettle Falls
- Spokane Valley man arrested for leading WSP on chase through Whitman County
- Salvation Army of Spokane to give away 5,000 backpacks today
- Body found in truck in north Spokane identified as 42-year-old man
- Reclaim Idaho travels state to promote Medicaid Expansion
- SPD warns of potential unknown street drug