SPOKANE, Wash. - A new cafe on Spokane's South Hill offers more than just a cup of coffee.
Pathfinder Cafe opened last month, near the corner of Grand and 29th. The locally owned business shares a space with Wheel Sport South, a bicycle shop.
The unique menu boasts a wide offering that includes locally made kombucha, organic fruit bowls, lattes, and specialty toasts made with local bread. One unique item includes a latte made with turmeric.
You can also indulge in some of the baked goods available.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
- Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- There's still time this August to check out Sunday Art Mart
- One driver dead in crash near Tensed
- Spokane Valley shooting witness: 'You just don't think it's going to happen where you are'
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player