AIRWAY HEIGHTS, Wash. - A new family-owned restaurant in Airway Heights brings the exotic flavors of Southeast Asia to the Inland Northwest.
Owners Jeannie and Tony Choi run D'bali Asian Bistro and pride themselves in using fresh and authentic ingredients. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. You can find it at 12924 W. Sunset Highway, in Airway Heights.
Starters include a green papaya salad, smoked pork spring rolls and the Lucky Buddha Roll with shrimp.
Another customer favorite is Jeannie's wings. They're tossed in a caramelized sauce and topped with garlic chips, cilantro and lime.
Jeannie makes a fresh cheesecake in-house. It's topped with a mango sauce and toasted coconut.
The restaurant offers 10% off for all U.S. service members and Alaska Air Group employees. To-go orders, private events, and catering is available, in addition to their regular offerings.
See their full menu and hours here.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Parents of Tyler Hilinski coming to Pullman for what would have been his senior night
- Veteran honors fallen service members with new memorial project
- Teen & Kid Closet, 4 News Now anchor Robyn Nance honored with congressional award
- Spokane woman remembers grandfather's service during WWI memorial dedication
- Despite recent concerns, City of Spokane moving forward with homeless shelter operator
- Walk the dog before work, rain moving in Tuesday afternoon