NINE MILE FALLS, Wash. - A new ramen restaurant will soon open in Nine Mile Falls. MadLow's Ramen House is set to make its home in the Suncrest Plaza on Highway 291.
"We are locally owned. We decided to open this eatery to bring some type of Asian food to our area after many discussions with members in our community about the main thing our community craves," the restaurant's owners wrote in a Facebook post. "Our ramen house will be a health conscious one."
From the looks of it, the ramen house won't just carry typically ramen, but will also offer milk teas and blended tea drinks.
The new restaurant does not have a set opening date, but according to their Facebook page, hope to be open by this fall.
Locals lay wreaths at the Washington State Veterans Cemetery ahead of the holidays
Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Coeur d'Alene Police Department awarded for keeping Idaho drivers safe
- Spokane Police searching for suspect who robbed Walgreens at gunpoint
- Portion of Hangman Valley Road reopens following rollover crash
- Tour bus driver killed in Quincy crash identified as 71-year-old Spokane man
- Thief steals Spokane father's truck with his entire business in the back