NINE MILE FALLS, Wash. - A new ramen restaurant will soon open in Nine Mile Falls. MadLow's Ramen House is set to make its home in the Suncrest Plaza on Highway 291.
"We are locally owned. We decided to open this eatery to bring some type of Asian food to our area after many discussions with members in our community about the main thing our community craves," the restaurant's owners wrote in a Facebook post. "Our ramen house will be a health conscious one."
From the looks of it, the ramen house won't just carry typically ramen, but will also offer milk teas and blended tea drinks.
The new restaurant does not have a set opening date, but according to their Facebook page, hope to be open by this fall.
'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
Gov. Jay Inslee drops out of the 2020 Democratic presidential race
- 'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
- SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
- Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- Coeur d'Alene Police searching for suspect in grocery store robbery
- Deputies involved in deadly Spokane Valley shooting identified
- Have fun with the family before school starts up at the North Idaho State Fair