SPOKANE, Wash. - One of Spokane's newest businesses will be opening its doors right in time for Hoopfest!
A brand new Nike Factory store will open on Thursday, June 14, at 10 a.m. in the newly restored and renamed M Building in downtown Spokane. The M Building was formerly home to Macy's.
The new store will serve as the pilot for a new hybrid Nike retail experience. It will offer a combination of outlet and full-priced items, featuring Gonzaga Bulldogs collegiate gear.
"Hoopfest has been representing the Swoosh for many years and we are thrilled to finally have them in our community!” says Hoopfest Executive Director, Matt Santangelo.
The first 200 customers each day from Thursday, June 14, to Sunday, June 17, will receive a $10 Nike gift card.
- Fans celebrate Coeur d'Alene Little League's World Series appearance
- Fish kill planned for West Medical Lake as WDFW responds to goldfish infestation impacting trout
- Power bills could go down for Avista customers in Washington
- Boyds fire near Kettle Falls 27 percent contained
- Know before you go to avoid driving headaches
- New Mudgy & Millie book debuts at birthday