SPOKANE, Wash. - There's a new place in Browne's Addition to listen to live music and enjoy dinner and drinks.
The Lucky You Lounge recently opened at 1801 W. Sunset Blvd. It's across the street from Rosauers Supermarket.
The new business is from the same owners as The Bartlett, which is a downtown music venue. Lucky You is a 10,000 square foot music venue, restaurant, night club and bar.
The venue's website promised DJ's and free live music in the basement every Thursday through Saturday for those 21+. There are also larger ticketed events planned in the main area.
The business posted a menu that spanned from green curry to grilled steak to crispy eggplant with a tahini dip.
Lucky You Lounge is open every day from 4 p.m. until 2 a.m. There is a grand opening celebration planned for June 13-15.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Catholic Charities hopes new security team will lower downtown crime
DOJ awards millions to improve public safety in American Indian, Alaska native communities
- Catholic Charities hopes new security team will lower downtown crime
- DOJ awards millions to improve public safety in American Indian, Alaska native communities
- Air 4 Adventure: Pend Oreille Bay Trail
- Saturday is the last day for free tree disposal
- Man arrested for robbing WinCo Foods, reportedly threatening employees with knife
- Political action committees drop thousands in Spokane races as Election Day approaches