SPOKANE, Wash. - A new seafood restaurant that promises New England style dishes just opened in downtown Spokane.
The High Tide Lobster Bar is located at 502 W Riverside on the second floor of the Numerica Credit Building.
Because of its location, seating is limited. However, the point of the restaurant is to offer fast meals for everyone to enjoy, according to local Chef Chad White.
If you like clam chowder, lobster sandwiches, and other surf and turf meals, the High Tide Lobster Bar is the place for you.
The restaurant is open Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Stay tuned for a special look at the restaurant on GMNW next week!
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- There's still time this August to check out Sunday Art Mart
- Spokane Valley shooting witness: 'You just don't think it's going to happen where you are'
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player
- #happylife: 'School Shoes for Kids' drive makes sure every student has a pair of sneaks
- #happylife: A doctor's warning for parents before booking a sports physical
- Car crashes into jersey barrier along I-90 near Moses Lake