You're invited to the "Boxers and Brews" fundraiser tomorrow to find homes for, and raise money for, orphaned boxers.
The event is happening at the Hi Neighbor Tavern on Monroe, in Spokane, tomorrow from 10am-2pm.
Some of the dogs available for adoption will be there.
In addition, the Northwest Boxer Rescue, which is sponsoring the event, will be auctioning off items including an Amazon echo dot, Ring doorbell, $150 towards puppy classes with Valor K9 academy, in Medical Lake, gift cards, kids gift baskets, and more.
There will also be drink specials.
Northwest Boxer Rescue is a non-profit, volunteer dog rescue organization serving the Pacific Northwest. It strives to rescue, medically rehabilitate, and re-home unwanted and abandoned boxers, as well as provide education to pet owners.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Man accused of filming women in N. Spokane store changing room
- Inmate who walked away from hospital found, booked into jail
- Missing 75-year-old woman found safe
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing