POST FALLS, Idaho - The Post Falls Police Department is holding a "National Pharmaceutical Drug Take-Back day" on Saturday, October 27th.
The purpose of the drug take-back days is to stop the flow of legally prescribed drugs finding their way into the wrong hands and being abused.
Drug take-back day provides at safe, convenient and responsible way for people to dispose of medications that are no longer needed. It also protects the environment because many of those prescriptions are often flushed down the toilet or thrown away.
People can drop off the medications at the police department from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Oct. 27.
Talking about suicide: local expert gives advice on starting the conversation
Troopers responding to fatal crash east of Medical Lake
- Talking about suicide: local expert gives advice on starting the conversation
- Troopers responding to fatal crash east of Medical Lake
- Shoshone Co. asks for $22M to build new jail and safety facility to replace old building
- 4 News Now Exclusive: Convicted killer, former deputy Tom Dibartolo on work release
- Search continues for Moses Lake hiker who went missing in Skagit Co wilderness
- Local businesses collecting for National Prescription Drug Take Back Day