GRANGEVILLE, Idaho - According to the Idaho County Sheriff's Office, two sisters from the north-central Idaho village of Greencreek have been charged in a murder-for-hire plot.
An undercover deputy approached 50-year-old Debra Wensman and 46-year-old Doris Wensman, from Cottonwood, after a man reported the two had recently tried to hire him to kill their neighbor.
The Wensmans then offered the deputy money, ammunition, and firearms to kill the same person. The undercover deputy was wearing a radio transmitter. The women were arrested around 10:30 a.m. Thursday and booked into the Idaho County Jail.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Missing 75-year-old woman found safe
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Police set up perimeter searching for wanted suspect in Spokane Valley
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing
- SPD investigating drive-by shooting near Chelan and Ash