SPOKANE, Wash. - If you're looking to brush up on your cooking skills, there's a new space in town that can help. The events department at My Fresh Basket offers a wide range of cooking classes with talented chefs.
Kxly4's Good Morning Northwest team was live there Wednesday morning, learning how to cook a scampi frittata.
The events coordinator at My Fresh Basket said they do a lot more there than just cooking classes.
“I do kids baking parties, I do private wine dinners, private cooking classes,” said Event Coordinator Hailey Hyde. “So really, anything you can think of, we can make an event happen for you here.”
They have a pretty high tech set-up there and plenty of room.
The next class will be on Thursday, March 1, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at My Fresh Basket, located in Kendall Yards.
A chef will show some of the secrets for building flavor in your food. He'll be making chicken street tacos, Cajun blackened salmon, and for dessert, blood orange flan.
You can learn more about events and sign up for some of those classes here.
- Dance studio sues City, says damages from city-owned property forced closure
- Martie Soderberg found guilty of conspiring to kill her husband
- Man crosses center line, hits oncoming vehicle near Sagle
- 18 pounds of meth recovered from impounded car near Wenatchee
- March For Our Rights in Sandpoint counter-rally to March For Our Lives
- Small caliber casings found in locker room at Shadle Park High School