SPOKANE, Wash. - MUV Fitness is offering all furloughed federal employees a free gym membership.
If interested, you're asked to sign up in-person at one of the four MUV Fitness locations (North Spokane, Downtown Spokane, South Hill, Spokane Valley).
In a statement sent out Wednesday, MUV Fitness says it wants to be there for you and help you through this tough time.
It is our way to help relieve some stress in your lives and maybe
give a little positive to this situation. We hope this ends soon but, in the meantime, lets workout together and get healthy.
The partial government shutdown is now in its 27th day.
For more information, click here.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
New South Perry development features smart house technology, sustainable living
Collaboration, community the focus of new Spokane cohousing development
- New South Perry development features smart house technology, sustainable living
- Washington firefighter seeks damages for on-job injuries
- Collaboration, community the focus of new Spokane cohousing development
- Vandals cause significant damage to SpokAnimal vet clinic during attempted break-in
- Washington State University ranks 23rd in national Top 25 poll
- Work release inmate walks away from Valley Hospital