SPOKANE, Wash. - Love singing or playing an instrument? Apply to be part of Riverfront Park's Riverfront Eats and Park Bench Music Series!
Spokane Riverfront Park is looking for talented musicians to be a part of their two events.
There are no fees to apply and successful candidates will be given a stipend.
Spokane Riverfront Park is looking for musicians this summer for their Riverfront Eats and Park Bench Music Series! 🎸🥁🎹🎷🎶— City of Spokane (@SpokaneCity) March 25, 2019
Applications must be submitted online by Friday, April 5
👉 https://t.co/Y8PyBQTXsF pic.twitter.com/Z0CMqWeZrC
Riverfront Eats runs Tuesdays from 11-2 p.m. throughout June, July and August in Riverfront Spokane. Artists for this event are requested to perform at least two 80 minute sets for their performance date.
Park Bench Music Series takes place on Fridays from 6-8 p.m. at the Park Bench Cafe in Manito Park. This series will run from June-August as well.
The deadline for applications is Friday, April 5. Interested musicians can find the application here.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Spokane Police still searching for shooting suspect
- Walmart car seat exchange ends early due to 'overwhelming' participation
- Highway 200 crash sends car into river, driver rescued
- Fire ignites propane tanks in northeast Spokane garage; firefighters contain the flames
- Spokane man thanks Apple Watch for saving father's life
- South Carolina newspaper facing massive backlash after 'Hilinski's Hope' headline