STATELINE, Idaho - All eastbound and westbound lanes of I-90 have re-opened following multiple crashes just two miles west of Post Falls on Thursday, the Washington State Department of Transportation said.
Both lanes have now cleared but responders are still on the shoulder. Please use caution through the area. https://t.co/y8MVB85K0W— WSDOT East (@WSDOT_East) October 10, 2019
Washington State Patrol initially responded to the crash, which had slowed traffic going both directions.
The conditions of the drivers are not known at this time.
Drivers are still asked to use caution when traveling through the area.
I-90 westbound is no longer being detoured off the freeway as the right lane has been cleared. There are still emergency vehicles in the left lane which continues to be blocked and a semi in the right shoulder. Please use caution as they work to clear the scene and expect delays. pic.twitter.com/ppCvAVZrlk— WSDOT East (@WSDOT_East) October 10, 2019
Troy's story: wife of former CD'A principal opens up about suicide, CTE
End of GM strike still uncertain, despite tentative labor deal
- Troy's story: wife of former CD'A principal opens up about suicide, CTE
- City Council approves 'phase one' plans for emergency shelter space
- City of Spokane working on finalizing warming shelter
- Convicted child rapist released, expected to return to Spokane
- PAC finds effective, inexpensive advertising options through social media
- Sacred Heart Children's Hospital pediatrics unit undergoes major remodel