SPOKANE, Wash. - Amid the excitment on the courts, MultiCare announced Saturday a $1 million donation to Hooptown USA.
The donation will help to build a brand new, state of the art basketball court right at Riverfront Park.
Along with the donation, MultiCare announced a 10-year partnership with Hooptown USA, a relationship that will propel Spokane into a complete Hooptown identity.
.@SpokaneHoopfest and @MultiCareINW announce 10-year partnership with $1 million donation to embrace Spokane as Hooptown, USA.— Maher Kawash (@MaherKXLY) June 29, 2019
They say plan is to give Spokane a complete Hooptown identity with plans to build state of the set basketball court right at Riverfront Park. pic.twitter.com/zOxe8wopM6
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Idaho woman killed in crash near Lewiston
- Spokane mom explains how she quit both cigarettes and vaping
- 80 employees evacuate safely from cannabis facility fire
- Washington State Cougs ranked no. 19 in the AP Top 25 Poll
- Spokane Transit Authority service changes
- WSP Detectives are still looking for fatal hit-and-run suspects