SPOKANE, Wash. - MultiCare Rockwood Clinic announced the return of "Mammo Nights" in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month throughout October.
The clinic will be extending their hours and days to encourage patients to have their annual mammogram exam.
Patients are said to be seen in a spa-like atmosphere and treated to mini-massages, food and drinks.
On Oct 10 and 18, the clinic's Breast Health Center will be open until 7:30 p.m. The Breast Health Center will also be open on Saturday, Oct 27 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
MultiCare Rockwood Clinic's Breast Health Center is located in Spokane Valley at 12410 E. Sinto Ave.
To schedule an appointment, call 509-755-5801.
- SPD looking for missing 75-year-old woman
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Police set up perimeter searching for wanted suspect in Spokane Valley
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing
- SPD investigating drive-by shooting near Chelan and Ash