CHELAN, Wash. - Chelan County roads have re-opened, according to a tweet by Washington State Patrol.
Flash flooding closed a portion of State Route 97A near mile post 220 on Tuesday. The road has since been cleared.
SR 97A NOW FULLY CLEARED AND OPEN. As always be aware of possible roadway hazards such as debris or surprise rock slides. https://t.co/3MbOVnBJBt— Trooper John Bryant (@wspd6pio) July 3, 2019
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
- Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- There's still time this August to check out Sunday Art Mart
- One driver dead in crash near Tensed
- Spokane Valley shooting witness: 'You just don't think it's going to happen where you are'
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player