MOSES LAKE, Wash. - Grant County Sheriff's Office reported police activity Wednesday morning, urging people to avoid the area near the 1100 block of Hill Street, Moses Lake.
In a tweet, the Sheriff's Office reported that the Interagency Narcotics Enforcement Team and the Moses Lake Police Department served a narcotics search warrant Wednesday morning at a home in the 1100 block of East Hill Ave.
The investigation is ongoing, but there is no risk to the public at this time.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Thief nabs school's ski trip money, community steps up to help
- Attack at shelter 'not the face of homelessness' according to organizer
- Bed bug bombs hospitalize three Spokane Valley firefighters
- Kia, Hyundai recall cars due to concern of engine fires
- SpokAnimal offers free pet food to government workers
- SNAP employees save man's life outside coffee shop