MOSES LAKE, Wash. - Grant County Sheriff's Office reported police activity Wednesday morning, urging people to avoid the area near the 1100 block of Hill Street, Moses Lake.
In a tweet, the Sheriff's Office reported that the Interagency Narcotics Enforcement Team and the Moses Lake Police Department served a narcotics search warrant Wednesday morning at a home in the 1100 block of East Hill Ave.
The investigation is ongoing, but there is no risk to the public at this time.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
UPDATE: Person found at Spokane's Riverfront Park died from natural causes
Longview Applebee's to donate dine-in proceeds to family of fallen Cowlitz County deputy
- UPDATE: Person found at Spokane's Riverfront Park died from natural causes
- Longview Applebee's to donate dine-in proceeds to family of fallen Cowlitz County deputy
- City of Spokane backs out of land deal with Union Gospel Mission
- Untraceable gun limits clear Washington Legislature
- Wanted rape suspect believed to be hiding in Stevens Co.
- Legislature OKs step toward year-round daylight saving