PULLMAN, Wash. - Pullman Police have identified a person of interest in a serial flashing case, according to a report by Pullman Radio. Since February, officers have responded to a half dozen reports of a man exposing himself to college-aged women.
The man allegedly flashed a woman around 5:00 p.m. Thursday at the Aspen Village Apartments on College Hill. Another report of a man flashing a woman came in at 11:30 p.m. Thursday at the Grove Apartments nearby.
Officers were interviewing the Grove Apartments victim when she reportedly spotted the man walking by. Police said they did not have enough probable cause to arrest the man.
The man's name has not been released, but he has been publicly identified as a 26-year-old man.
Officers are forwarding the case to the Whitman County Prosecutor's Office for a charging decision. The man is being investigated for multiple counts of indecent exposure.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Mobile Recreation aims to keep local youth active over summer
- 'I'm speechless right now': Spokane man overcomes addiction to spend Father's Day with kids
- Vets Garage calls on community for support
- Man arrested at Drag Queen Story Hour protest
- Hundreds turn out to support, protest Drag Queen Story Hour at the South Hill public library
- Global Target register outage affects Spokane and Coeur d'Alene locations