MOSCOW, Idaho - A Moscow house fell 10 feet into a hole on Tuesday while construction workers were repairing the foundation.
The house sits near the corner of Howard and First.
City of Moscow Building Official Justin Goodwin said the house was jacked up as crews were repairing the basement and foundation from underneath. Workers could hear the house moving and creaking, and were able to get out from underneath before it fell.
No one was injured.
SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
- Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- Coeur d'Alene Police searching for suspect in grocery store robbery
- Deputies involved in deadly Spokane Valley shooting identified
- Have fun with the family before school starts up at the North Idaho State Fair
- Spokane Co. Medical Examiner identifies Spokane Valley shooting suspect