MOSCOW, Idaho - A Moscow house fell 10 feet into a hole on Tuesday while construction workers were repairing the foundation.
The house sits near the corner of Howard and First.
City of Moscow Building Official Justin Goodwin said the house was jacked up as crews were repairing the basement and foundation from underneath. Workers could hear the house moving and creaking, and were able to get out from underneath before it fell.
No one was injured.
Locals lay wreaths at the Washington State Veterans Cemetery ahead of the holidays
Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Coeur d'Alene Police Department awarded for keeping Idaho drivers safe
- Spokane Police searching for suspect who robbed Walgreens at gunpoint
- Portion of Hangman Valley Road reopens following rollover crash
- Tour bus driver killed in Quincy crash identified as 71-year-old Spokane man
- Thief steals Spokane father's truck with his entire business in the back