SPOKANE, Wash - The Spokane fire department battled a mobile home fire in a gated retirement home in the 2300 block of W. 16 Ave. at around 3 a.m.
Firefighters limited the fire from spreading past the original source and remained on scene until it was completely put out.
The fire destroyed the home, but no injuries were reported.
An investigation to determine the cause of the fire is ongoing.
- Reclaim Idaho travels state to promote Medicaid Expansion
- SPD warns of potential unknown street drug
- Cougar spotted at Canfield Mountain Natural Area
- Coeur d'Alene football team practices in Kellogg for better air quality
- McMorris Rodgers holds forums, meets with constituents
- Summer camps forced to adjust to smoke, unhealthy air