SPOKANE, Wash. - Don't miss tonight's Miracle Monday report--where we spotlight the amazing work being done at Sacred Heart Children's Hospital.
KXLY4's Ariana Lake meets a little boy who beat the odds, but set a very scary record in the process.
You can watch the promo here.
- Local firefighters experiencing volunteer shortage
- New Zealand Track and Field Olympian, Anne Audain, builds legacy at Spokane's Bloomsday
- South Hill Library to host climate change series through October
- UW medical students recruit bone marrow donors for Be the Match
- Washington pup racks up 8M views on Instagram
- Gardner Minshew to present Leach with Coaches' Trophy on Saturday