SPOKANE, Wash. - Slayer is bringing its Final Campaign Tour to the Spokane this fall.
The punk-thrash-metal band will play the Spokane Arena on Sunday, November 24 at 6:00 p.m.
The five-time nominated, two-time Grammy-winners will be here with Primus, Ministry and Philip H. Anselmo & the Illegals on the seventh and final leg of their farewell tour.
According to a release from the Spokane Arena, "Their membership in the 'The Big Four' – Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax – the four bands that defined the thrash/metal genre - secures the band's place in music history."
Tickets are $39.50, $49.50, $69.50 and $89.50 and go on sale Friday, July 12 at 10:00 a.m. at the Spokane Arena Box Office and all TicketsWest outlets.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- All Spokane county libraries closed Monday
- 'The Budget Mom' returns home to share financial advice & budgeting tips in Spokane Valley
- 'Coffee for Coats': Local business offering a free latte in exchange for coat donation
- Police investigate Ferris High School threats
- Downtown Spokane shooting threat fueled by negative Google review
- Gonzaga alum Josh Perkins waived from Charlotte Hornets