SPOKANE, Wash. - Slayer is bringing its Final Campaign Tour to the Spokane this fall.
The punk-thrash-metal band will play the Spokane Arena on Sunday, November 24 at 6:00 p.m.
The five-time nominated, two-time Grammy-winners will be here with Primus, Ministry and Philip H. Anselmo & the Illegals on the seventh and final leg of their farewell tour.
According to a release from the Spokane Arena, "Their membership in the 'The Big Four' – Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax – the four bands that defined the thrash/metal genre - secures the band's place in music history."
Tickets are $39.50, $49.50, $69.50 and $89.50 and go on sale Friday, July 12 at 10:00 a.m. at the Spokane Arena Box Office and all TicketsWest outlets.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
The Bachelor Live on Stage is coming to Spokane next spring
Looking back at Eastern Washington's history of charging juvenile murderers as adults
- The Bachelor Live on Stage is coming to Spokane next spring
- Looking back at Eastern Washington's history of charging juvenile murderers as adults
- Burn ban issued for Spokane County: Here's what you need to know
- 55-year-old Cheney woman dies of heart attack on I-90
- Spokane City Council considering resolution to return police precinct to downtown
- Feelin' hot, hot, hot! Tuesday will be the warmest day of the year so far