SPOKANE, Wash. - Frozen yogurt seems to have become a signature treat of the inland northwest.
Because of the treat's extreme popularity in Spokane especially, one California chain has decided to put down roots here.
Menchie's Frozen Yogurt, a worldwide fro-yo franchise, is set to open shop in north Spokane on Sunday, February 11.
According to their website, “in 2010, Menchie's was awarded as the #1 fastest growing food franchise in the united states and holds today the prestigious status of the largest self-serve frozen yogurt franchise in the world!”
The store is located at 9986 N. Newport Highway in the Northpointe Plaza near the Division Street Y.
Although the weather may still be a little chilly for this frozen snack, people will most assuredly flock to get a taste of their favorite topping loaded treat come Spring time.
- Daycare worker fights for better access to childcare after death of Caiden Henry
- Kxly4 Extreme Team gets to work renovating Project ID
- Lost dog found at Farragut State Park
- AR-15 pulled from Republican fundraiser
- Suspect arraigned in 2016 wildland arson case
- Spokane County in need of volunteers to represent abused kids