SPOKANE, Wash. - Frozen yogurt seems to have become a signature treat of the inland northwest.
Because of the treat's extreme popularity in Spokane especially, one California chain has decided to put down roots here.
Menchie's Frozen Yogurt, a worldwide fro-yo franchise, is set to open shop in north Spokane on Sunday, February 11.
According to their website, “in 2010, Menchie's was awarded as the #1 fastest growing food franchise in the united states and holds today the prestigious status of the largest self-serve frozen yogurt franchise in the world!”
The store is located at 9986 N. Newport Highway in the Northpointe Plaza near the Division Street Y.
Although the weather may still be a little chilly for this frozen snack, people will most assuredly flock to get a taste of their favorite topping loaded treat come Spring time.
- Court docs: Isenberg autopsy shows "no evidence of drowning"
- Spokane Public Library hosts ribbon cutting for 24-hour Library
- Cenex Zip Trip rape suspect charged with additional crimes
- Mega Millions jackpot surges to $375 million
- 24-hour library opens at West Central Community Center
- Asphalt tanker catches fire in Stevens county