Kensington Palace has announced that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have chosen James Vivian, the director of music at St. George's Chapel, to be in charge of the tunes on their wedding day. Sheku Kanneh-Mason posted to Twitter that the bride-to-be called him herself with an invitation! Rounding out the wedding concert will be Karen Gibson and The Kingdom Choir, a Christian gospel group.
- City demos new bike share program
- Post Falls Police searching for person of interest in theft
- Spokane County primary vote set to be certified tomorrow
- Level 1 sex offender faces life in prison for rape of five children in Spokane County
- Local restaurant owner explores digital dining
- Many experiencing symptoms from unhealthy air quality