SPOKANE CO., Wash - The Spokane County Medical Examiner identified the man found dead in the Mica Peak Conservation Area on Sunday.
According to a release, Mark Edwin Miller, 66, died of natural causes while riding his bike on a trail near Mica Peak.
The Medical Examiner determined Miller died of severe atherosclerotic coronary vascular disease with remote myocardial infarct.
- Viral sensation dubbed the 'salmon cannon' was tested by researchers in the Tri-Cities
- Court: Idaho must give transgender inmate gender surgery
- Spokane Co. deputies looking for man who told 9-year-old girl to 'get in' his van
- Help local kids in need and enjoy live music and classic cars at the same time at Country Cruisin'
- Police arrest two men suspected of shooting EWU football players
- Crews extinguish house fire in Emerson Garfield neighborhood