Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers joined the White House Wednesday in honoring Mandy Manning, a teacher at Ferris High School, on being named the 2018 National Teacher of the Year.
“I was so lucky to meet with Mandy earlier this year, and hear about the great work she is doing at Ferris and her commitment to our area’s youth,” said McMorris Rodgers. “I was thrilled when I heard she was selected as National Teacher of the Year. For the next year she will represent Eastern Washington and teachers all across the country as an advocate to help share students’ stories and experiences. Congratulations, Mandy!”
- Spokane couple organizers blood drive after lifesaving transfusion
- Mussel sniffing dog highlights WDFW emphasis on aquatic invasive species inspections
- Tickets on sale for TBT in Spokane
- Record freshman class expected at WSU this fall
- USA Judo Junior Olympic Championships return to Spokane
- Sketch released of suspect in Clarkston bank robbery