SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police arrested a man on Thursday when he drove his car into a South Hill home.
Officers responded to reports of the crash at a home in the 4200 block of South Garfield Street around 7 p.m.
Once there, they arrested 66-year-old Bradford Hunter for driving under the influence. Police said tests showed that Hunter blew close to 2.5 times the legal limit for alcohol.
Police said there was a family in the house at the time of the crash, but no one was injured.
Baby born at 12:12 a.m. on 12-12 during last full moon of decade
Altercation involving parent, student at Centennial Middle School prompts investigation
- Altercation involving parent, student at Centennial Middle School prompts investigation
- Car rolls on its side near Ash and Euclid
- Petition to impeach Inslee, Ferguson gets thousands of signatures
- Deputies find person of interest in Hayden gas station hit-and-run
- Spokane named to list of 50 best cities for beer drinkers
- Mead family creates 'Star Wars Inflatable Christmas Spectacular' and you can go this weekend