SPOKANE, Wash. - A motorcycle crashed on eastbound I-90 at 2:30 p.m., possibly due to a mechanical failure.
The motorist entered I-90 from Division Street, and reportedly crossed all three lanes of the freeway before crashing into the concrete barrier, throwing him from the motorcycle.
No one else was injured in the crash, and there are no road closures or blockages, but the man was transported to Sacred Heart Medical Center.
There is not word yet on the man’s condition, and currently no charges are being filed.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Police: Burglar steals jewelry while great grandmother sleeps nearby
- Saturday is the last day for free tree disposal
- Man arrested for robbing WinCo Foods, reportedly threatening employees with knife
- Political action committees drop thousands in Spokane races as Election Day approaches
- Natural Grocers moving into old South Hill Hastings building
- DOJ awards millions to improve public safety in American Indian, Alaska native communities