SHOSHONE COUNTY, IDAHO. - A 39-year-old man was taken to a hospital Monday following a crash in Shoshone County. The Sheriff's Office said the man's truck rolled 100 yards down a hillside approximately 2.5 miles from the top of Moon Pass.
The driver, identified as Logan Galloway of Superior, MT, was found sitting on the hillside below the roadway. Galloway was traveling to work and veered off the road when he reached for a soda, according to the Sheriff's Office. Galloway was able to crawl out of the vehicle and climb back toward the road but due to the extent of his injuries, Galloway could not make it to the top.
The Sheriff's Office said Galloway sat for a lengthy period of time until a citizen stopped and located him. Other citizens stopped to help until emergency crews arrived.
Galloway was taken to Shoshone Medical Center to be treated for his injuries.
- Friends of the Library fall book sale starts Wednesday
- Tartar Sauce puts Zip's Drive-In on the map
- Spokane voters to face income tax proposition on November ballot
- New effort to clean up crime in downtown Spokane
- City of Spokane to finish cleaning up storm debris within the week
- Neo-Nazi group posts flyers outside of Spokane church