EVERSON, Wash. (AP) - A Washington man is in some trouble. Police say he stole a van. In that van? $10,000 worth of frozen bull semen.
The Bellingham Herald reports that the 39-year-old Everson man was booked into Whatcom County Jail on Saturday after police pulled him over in a van belonging to West Select Sires, a cattle-breeding company.
Police Chief Daniel MacPhee says the van was reported stolen earlier in the day.
The man in the van faces a number of charges including possession of stolen property and resisting arrest.
- Group aims to save Lewiston performing arts center from demolition
- Proposed state initiative aims to ban soda taxes in Washington
- Starting today, Red Wagon will be inaccessible for three weeks
- EWU professor publishing first book about Spokane River
- You can now live in the historic Ridpath hotel
- 6th grader wins North Idaho Regional Spelling Bee