SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police say a man called 9-1-1 after stabbing his roommate with a knife. This happened just before 4:30 PM in the 1800 block of W. Boone Ave. Officers arrived on scene, detained the cooperative suspect, and gave the victim medical care on scene until fire and EMS arrived to take over.
The victim was taken to the hospital where he is being treated for his life threatening injuries. The investigation is ongoing, and being handled by the Spokane Police Major Crimes Unit. Police say the suspect is in custody and there is no outstanding threat to the community.
- Forum seeks to end child abuse, increase affordable childcare in Spokane
- Spokane firefighter with legacy of protecting firefighters remembered
- Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery provides safe, confidential temporary childcare
- The impacts of child abuse, through the eyes of an officer
- Daycare worker fights for better access to childcare after death of Caiden Henry
- Kxly4 Extreme Team gets to work renovating Project ID