SPOKANE, Wash. - A man was stabbed in Spokane's Logan neighborhood Wednesday night and was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
According to Spokane Police, 30-year-old Danny Glanville got into an argument with a 38-year-old man whose car had broken down in front of Glanville's home near Cincinnati and Ermina.
Spokane police responded to the argument and said the two men were fighting over some trash that had been left in the road. Both men claimed the other had assaulted him, but police found no evidence of any physical altercation. Officers documented the incident and told the two men to leave each other alone until a tow truck could arrive.
But, just more than an hour later, a 911 call reported a stabbing at the same location.
According to police, the two men got into another argument which this time escalated to a physical fight. Spokane police said Glanville stabbed the other man several times.
The man was taken to the hospital, his injuries were described by police as life-threatening. Glanville was arrested and booked into jail on a 1st degree assault charge.
Police are asking anyone who witnessed this incident or lives in the area and may have surveillance video to call Crime Check at 456-2233.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Facebook, Instagram delete controversial figure James Allsup's accounts
- Cool off in the summer heat with a Poppy Unique Treat!
- Crash temporarily blocks all lanes of Highway 27 near Jackson Road
- Employees file tort claims against Asotin County judge
- Washington State and National Parks offer free admission on Sunday
- Man seriously hurt in Hillyard shooting, police looking for shooter