SMELTERVILLE, Idaho - Shoshone County Sheriff's Deputies arrested a man in Smelterville for felony possession of marijuana.
Deputy Abshire and K9 Lulu stopped a man in Smelterville. During the traffic stop, the driver, later identified as 65-year-old Duane D. Michlitsch, admitted to having drugs in the car.
A search of the car led Deputy Abshire to discover a bag of marijuana edibles and other paraphernalia. He also found a hidden compartment, leading him to discover two more bags of marijuana.
Michlitsch was arrested for felony possession of 1.1 pounds of marijuana.
- Local woman, community raises over $5K for friend's prosthetic leg
- Bus service will soon offer $10 rides from Spokane to Seattle
- Moses Lake Police need help identifying man hit by car
- Community Resource Exchange helps those in need find free services
- 'Shop with a Cop' sees local law enforcement take kids shopping for winter clothes
- Bomb threat forces evacuation at Moscow Middle School