SPOKANE, Wash. - A man who was in an altercation across the street from the 7-Eleven on Division and Second collapsed in the 7-Eleven parking lot Tuesday evening.
Spokane Police responded to the 7-eleven and found a male in the parking lot who was not responsive and not breathing. Officers performed life-saving measures on the male, and administered NARCAN for a possible drug overdose.
He was transported to a local hospital in critical condition.
Several witnesses told police the man had been involved in a confrontation. Officers determined the man had been involved in a confrontation across the street, then ran away from that spot and collapsed in the 7-Eleven parking lot.
At this time, there is no indication that violence caused the male to collapse. According to police, this appears to be a medical issue.
- Diallo, formerly Rachel Dolezal, pleads not guilty to fraud
- Spokane Valley immigration lawyer breaks down zero tolerance policy
- Spokane non-profit helping veterans heal looks for new location
- Woman found not guilty in nephew's death
- Schweitzer offers bikes with a boost
- Spokane Valley law enforcement warns of potential burglary scheme